As current events and messaging about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolve, we continue to monitor and implement recommendations by government and health officials, practicing social distancing, postponing live events or taking them online, and following the preventive measures outlined on our website and posted in our offices.
We know that many in our community may be experiencing disruptions in work and regular daily life. As small business owners ourselves, we understand that the current conditions may be especially difficult for SMBs, entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers. While we are taking precautions, SpaceLab’s coworking spaces, offices and meeting rooms remain open for our members and guests. However, we are implementing the following changes for the foreseeable future:
- Members with a keycard or keyfob will still have access to desk and meeting space and assigned private offices at both downtown and Seven Mile Road locations.
- Virtual/Mailbox members are asked to schedule their pick up times, either by calling the reception desk or using your mail app.
- Day Passes for the downtown location are available for download through Eventbrite. We have decreased the number of passes available each day to allow for social distancing (six feet to 10 feet between coworkers).
- Day Passes have been suspended at the Seven Mile Road location.
- Meeting rooms for small teams are available for rent, and private offices are available for short-term lease. Call 313-379-7000 or use the “Apply” button on our website to contact us for a reservation.
Our offices are cleaned each evening by a professional cleaning team, disinfected at mid-day, and meeting rooms are disinfected after each use.
SpaceLab wants to keep you connected to a business and urban innovator community. Watch our event calendar for upcoming online events and presentations.
Wishing you health and prosperity,
Co-founder and CEO